Everyone Can Benefit from Hearing Tests
Comprehensive testing from Expert Hearing Solutions will reveal your hearing capabilities. Using a machine called an audiometer, the clinician will determine your hearing levels and if a hearing deficit is discovered, the clinician will then determine the type, degree and specifics of the loss. The test results will tell our clinicians what hearing aids or other equipment you may need.
Common Hearing Tests
- Air conduction
- Speech reception threshold test
- Word recognition test
- Tympanometry test
- Bone conduction
Some types of hearing loss can be treated medically or through surgery. Our diagnostic hearing evaluation will determine the type you have.
Tips & Info Regarding Your Hearing Test
- The evaluation should last about 30-40 minutes but please allow another 30 minutes, to speak with our specialists and ask questions
- If hearing aids are needed, we will discuss the best options for your hearing loss
- You are encouraged to bring a family member with you
- Before your appointment, you will be asked to fill out an Intake form, which includes a medical history to help us determine your individual needs
- Be prepared to discuss any concerns you have regarding your exposure to noise, tinnitus and balance issues